How to Glow with a Valentine’s Day Peel!
How would you like to go back a few years and become the younger, more beautiful you? Time travel is not necessary now. Having a chemical peel can take years off you and rejuvenate the healthy look of your skin in minutes. There is no invasive surgery and none of the side effects associated with the surgical treatments.
Your treatment will be pain free and an expert will give you all of the advice you need on what type of chemical peel treatment is best for you, tailoring a plan that is specifically designed for you to give the best possible results.
A chemical peel works by getting rid of your old and dead skin cells and stimulating the growth of new cells, leading to the improved and fresher appearance you want. These procedures are tried and tested all over the world and you can be assured that there is a treatment available for your particular needs.
Chemical peels can be carried out on the face, neck, or hands. There are so many benefits to having this treatment:
- Improving the look of the skin
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving the appearance of mild scars, skin blemishes and sun damage
- Treating some types of acne
- Reducing freckles and age spots
- Producing a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Promoting new collagen formation, the foundation of strong and supple skin
- Improving the appearance of blotchy skin
- Lightening of the skin giving a more radiant look
Chemical peels are a proven, safe, and above all highly effective means of revitalising your skin and reducing damage caused by the sun and natural ageing as well as a multitude of other factors.
Valentine’s Day is coming! Why not treat yourself or your loved one to some beautiful and rejuvenated skin?
Make your appointment now and get your glowing new look for the big day!